Figure 82. Installing the internal speakers
5. Route the new internal speakers cable, and then connect it to the Skype board.
6. Reinstall the removed parts. To complete the replacement, see "Completing the parts replacement" on
Replacing the infrared board
Attention: Do not open your meeting console or attempt any repairs before reading the Important Product
1. Remove the system cover. For details, see "Removing the system cover" on page 20.
2. Remove the hinge pipe. For details, see "Replacing the hinge pipe" on page 48.
3. Disconnect the infrared board cable from the infrared board.
4. Replace the infrared board.
Figure 83. Removing the infrared board