COFFEE MAKER SAFETY
When using appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may result
in personal injury.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory,
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety.
3. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
4. Do not operate any appliance after the appliance
malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner.
Return appliance to the nearest authorised service
centre for examination, repair, or adjustment.
5. Do not use outdoors.
6. Do not use near or on a hot gas or electric burner
stove, or in a heated oven.
7. Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
8. Do not use the Coffee Maker without lid
9. Do not use the Coffee Maker with loose or
10. Do not clean the Coffee Maker with abrasive cleaners,
steel wool, or other abrasive materials.
11. This product is designed for indoor household use
only. Not designed for commercial use.
12. Do not overfill the Coffee Maker.
13. Use only coarsely ground coffee.
14. Place the Coffee Maker on a nonslip surface.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
COFFEE MAKER SAFETY | 7