13. Quickly set up This product is compatible for MIJIA intelligent platform, which can be controlled by “MIJIA” App; it is supported to MIUI system and can lined with other intelligent products of MIJIA 1. APP Download Search for “MIJIA” in application store or scan the QR code below to download and install MIJIA APP 2.
Welcome to use our product 1. Product and accessories Thank you for choosing MI electric scooter (hereinafter referred to as electric scooter), The whole electric scooter Instruction Legal and the electric scooter is a kind of fashion sport recreational device. manual statement Cur card...
2. Functional schematic diagram 3. Electric scooter body assembly Accelerator 1. Fasten the vertical tube of scooter and open 2. Install the horizontal handle on the Control panel the parking holder vertical tube Head light Brake handle Handle-bar bell Folding mechanism Buckle Brake light Disc brake...
4. Charger connection Open the rubber plug Insert the charging plug Tightly buckle the rubber plug when charging is finished Stand on the pedal with one leg and use the Step on the pedal by both legs when the other leg to thrust against the ground electric scooter is gliding on the ground, and slightly press the accelerator thumb 5.
6. Safety tips Please get rid of safety risks Do not press accelerator thumb shifter Please avoid obstacles on road when pushing the scooter for walking when riding the electric scooter Avoid riding electric Do not pass the deceleration strip, elevator threshold, cobbly scooters in the rain road and other irregular roads in high speed.
Never try the following dangerous actions Prohibit riding electric scooters on Prohibit turn the handle by a large Prohibit stepping the end of Prohibit touching disc brake motorway and residential district scale under high speed driving mud guard with persons and vehicles mixed Prohibit riding electric scooters in the Prohibit riding an electric scooter by Prohibit riding electric scooters up...
Safety tips 7. Folding and carrying ● Electric scooter is a kind of sport recreational tool rather than vehicle, however, once the electric scooter is driven into public area, it will have the natures of vehicles and have the safety risks that all vehicles may have. Riding the electric scooter in strict accordance with the tips on this instruction manual can protect you and others from dangers at the most extent, and users should abide by the traffic rules and regulations made by the state or province or cities.
Disc brake debugging 8. Daily care and maintenance Cleaning and storage for electric scooter If there are dirt and stains on the surface of the electric scooter, use soft cloth dipped with clean water to wipe the dirt; if the dirt and stains are hard to be cleaned, coat some toothpaste on dirty place, use the brush to brush repeatedly, and use wet Brake cable close to clean.
9. Model parameter table 10. Name and content of harmful substances in the product Performance Harmful substances Items Parameter of electric scooter indicator Chromium Polybrominated Polybrominated Part name Lead Mercury Cadmium L x W x H  (cm) 108×43×114 biphenyls diphenyl ethers (Pb) (Hg)
12. Warranty policy III. Non warranty regulation The After Sales Service of electric scooter will carry on after-sales “three guarantees” service in strict accordance with Maintenance without authorization, misuse, collision, negligence, abuse, feed liquor, accidents, change, using the Law of the People’ s Republic of China on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Customers and Product Quality accessories that are not matched with this product incorrectly, tearing or altering label and anti-counterfeiting marks;...
IC Radiation Exposure Statement for Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with “Industry Canada RSS-102 for radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment”. Cetéquipementestconforme aux limitesd'exposition Déclarationd'exposition aux radiations: aux rayonnements IC établies pour un environnement non contrôlé. – Industry Canada Emissions compliance statement This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES 003.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Interference Statement This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.