BAGGER SUPPORT ASSEMBLY
(See Figs. 2A & 2B)
NOTE: If your tractor already has four (4) shoulder bolts
installed on the rear drawbar, simply hang the support as-
sembly on the bolts. Discard the four (4) shoulder bolts
supplied and go on to Step 3 in struc tions.
If your tractor does not have four (4) shoulder bolts installed
on the drawbar, follow the instructions below.
Use Hardware - - GROUP "B"
1. Using the four formed holes in the drawbar, install the
four shoulder bolts as shown and tighten securely.
2. Hang the support assembly on the bolts.
TO REMOVE THE SUPPORT ASSEMBLY (See
1. Pull outward on the stop bracket enough to allow support
assembly to be lifted up and away from drawbar.
PULL OUT ON STOP BRACKET TO
REMOVE SUPPORT ASSEMBLY
MOUNTING COVER ASSEMBLY TO
SUPPORT ASSEMBLY (See Fig. 3)
NOTE: For ease of assembly, you may wish to obtain the
as sis tance of another person for mounting cover assembly
1. Position cover assembly on ground behind tractor as
2. Lift and rotate cover to align cover bracket with support
3. Slide cover assembly down onto the support