AcerISDN P10 User Manual
2.2 Installing the ISDN Card
Please refer to the following instructions and figures for installation
1. Turn off the power to your computer and all peripherals
2. Remove the computer system cover unit.
3. Remove the bracket from any unused 16-bit expansion
4. Gently insert the AcerISDN P10 card into the expansion
5. Secure the AcerISDN P10 card with the bracket screw
Many expansion cards are packaged in an anti-
static pouch to protect them from electrostatic
discharge, which can damage components on the
board. Make sure you are properly grounded,
i.e., wearing a grounding band, before removing
the card from its anti-static pouch. Grounding
bands are readily available at many computer
and electronics stores. An easier yet less effective
way to discharge static electricity is to touch a
large metal object that is already properly
such as your monitor or printer.
slot. Set the bracket screw aside.
slot. Make sure that the card is securely seated in the
slot. If the connection is not secure, the card will not
that you removed in step 3.