Generic_LG_en-GB_68017668041A.fm Page 5 Tuesday, December 16
Persons with a pacemaker or defibrillator should observe the following
• ALWAYS keep the mobile device more than 20 cm (8 inches) from the
pacemaker or defibrillator when the mobile device is turned ON.
• Use the ear opposite the pacemaker or defibrillator to minimise the
potential for interference.
• Turn OFF the mobile device immediately if you have any reason to suspect
that interference is taking place.
Your Motorola mobile device is designed to comply with national and
international regulatory requirements. For full compliance statements and
details, please refer to the regulatory information in your printed
European Union directives conformance
The following CE compliance information is applicable to Motorola mobile
devices that carry one of the following CE marks:
Hereby, Motorola declares that this product is in compliance with:
• The essential requirements and other relevant provisions of directive
• All other relevant EU directives
For products that support Wi-Fi 802.11a (as defined in your product
information): Outside the United States, this device is restricted to indoor use
when operating in the 5.15 to 5.25 GHz (802.11a) Wi-Fi frequency band.
The following gives an example of a typical Type name:
Safety, regulatory & legal