TP2T – ThermoPro Twin
TP2S – ThermoPro Single
WARNING HOT LIQUID,
Scalding may occur.
CAUTION: Please use
this setup procedure
before attempting to use
this brewer. Failure to follow the
instructions can result in injury or the
voiding of the warranty.
to be installed to comply
with applicable federal,
state, or local plumbing/electrical
codes having jurisdiction.
CAUTION: DO NOT
connect this brewer to hot
water. The inlet valve is
not rated for hot water.
ISO 9001 REGISTERED
WILBUR CURTIS COMPANY
Montebello, CA 90640
Service Manual – ThermoPro Twin & Single Brewers
This appliance is designed for commercial use. Any servicing other than cleaning and preventive maintenance should be
performed by an authorized Wilbur Curtis service technician.
• DO NOT immerse the unit in water or any other liquid
• To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT open service panels. No user serviceable parts inside.
• Keep hands and other items away from hot surfaces of unit during operation.
• Never clean with scouring powders, bleach or harsh chemicals.
WARNINGS – To help avoid personal injury
Important Notes/Cautions – from the factory
This Curtis Generation 3 Unit is Factory Pre-Set and Ready to Go... Right from the Carton.
Following are the Factory Settings for your G3 Coffee Brewing Systems:
• Brew Temperature = 200°F
• Brew Volume = Set to Vessel Requirement.
• Water Source 20 – 90 PSI (Minimum Flow Rate of 1 GPM)
• Electrical: See attached schematic for standard model or visit www.wilburcurtis.com for your model.
The unit should be located on a solid counter top and leveled (left to right and front to back). Connect a water line from
the water filter to the brewer.
NOTE: A water filtration system must be installed to maintain a trouble-free operation. (In areas with extremely hard water,
we suggest that a sedimentary and taste & odor filter be installed.) This will prolong the life of your brewing system and
enhance coffee quality.
NSF International requires the following water connection:
1. A quick disconnect or additional coiled tubing (at least 2x the depth of the unit) so that the machine can
be moved for cleaning underneath the unit.
2. This equipment is to be installed with adequate back flow protection to comply with applicable federal,
state and local codes.
3. Water pipe connections and fixtures directly connected to a potable water supply shall be sized,
installed and maintained in accordance with federal, state, and local codes.
1. A 3/8"Flare x 3/8" Male pipe elbow is supplied with the brewer for water line connection. Use tubing sized sufficiently to
provide a minimum of 1.0 GPM.
2. Connect the unit to an appropriate electrical power circuit.
3. Turn on the toggle (STANDBY/ON) switch behind the unit. The heating tank will start to fill. When the water level in the
tank rises to the correct volume, the heating elements will energize automatically.
4. The heating tank will require 20 to 30 minutes to reach operating temperature (200°F), indicated when READY TO
BREW is displayed on the LCD screen.
5. Prior to brewing, dispense 12 ounces of hot water through the hot water faucet.
6. Brew a cycle of at least 12 ounces, to purge the water lines of any air that may be trapped after filling.
7. Prior to brewing, dispense 12 ounces of hot water through the hot water faucet.
8. Brew a cycle of at least 12 ounces, to purge the water lines of any air that may be trapped after filling.
9. The ThermoPro brewer is now ready for operation.
FOR THE LATEST SPECIFICATIONS AND INFORMATION GO TO WWW.WILBURCURTIS.COM
• Water Bypass = On for LARGE & MEDIUM Brew Only
• Sleep Mode = Off