CAUTION: Please use
this setup procedure
before attempting to use
this brewer. Failure to follow the
instructions can result in injury or the
voiding of the warranty.
to be installed to comply
with applicable federal,
state, or local plumbing/electrical
codes having jurisdiction.
CAUTION: DO NOT
connect this brewer to hot
water. The inlet valve is
not rated for hot water.
Wilbur Curtis Company
Montebello, CA 90640
Tel: (323) 837-2300
Service Manual – Gemini IntelliFresh Brewer
This appliance is designed for commercial use. Any servicing other than cleaning and preventive maintenance
should be performed by an authorized Wilbur Curtis service technician.
• DO NOT immerse the unit in water or any other liquid
• To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT open the service panels. There are no user service-
able parts inside.
• Keep hands and other items away from hot surfaces of unit during operation.
• Never clean with scouring powders, bleach or harsh chemicals.
WARNINGS – To help avoid personal injury
Important Notes/Cautions – from the factory
Your IntelliFresh brewer is Factory Pre-Set and Ready to Go... Right from the Box.
Following are the Factory Settings for IntelliFresh brewer:
• Brew Temperature = 200°F
• Brew Volume = Large-Medium-Small
• Quality Timer = 120 Minutes
• Water Source 20 – 90 PSI (Minimum Flow Rate of 1 GPM)
• Electrical: See attached schematic for standard model or visit www.wilburcurtis.com for your model.
The unit should be level (left to right and front to back) and located on a secure counter top. Connect a water
line from the water filter with a minimum flow rate of 1 gallon per minute to the brewer.
NOTE: A water filtration system must be used to help maintain trouble-free operation. Air must be purged
from the cartridge prior to connection to equipment. In areas with extremely hard water, we highly rec-
ommend the use of a Curtis approved water filter. For our full line of filters, log on to www.wilburcurtis.com.
NSF International requires the following water connection:
1. A quick disconnect or additional coiled tubing (at least 2x the depth of the unit) so that the machine
can be moved for cleaning underneath the unit.
2. This equipment is to be installed with adequate back flow protection to comply with applicable
federal, state and local codes.
3. Water pipe connections and fixtures directly connected to a potable water supply shall be sized,
installed and maintained in accordance with federal, state, and local codes.
1. A 3/8"Flare x 3/8" Male pipe elbow is supplied with the brewer for water line connection. Use tubing sized
sufficiently to provide a minimum of 1.0 GPM.
2. Connect the unit to an appropriate electrical power circuit.
3. Turn on the toggle (STANDBY/ON) switch behind the unit. The heating tank will start to fill. When the water
level in the tank rises to the correct volume, the heating elements will energize automatically. With the
IntelliFresh brewer, there is no danger of element burnout caused by overheating an empty tank.
4. The heating tank typically requires 20 to 30 minutes to reach operating temperature (200°F), indicated
when READY is displayed on the LCD screen.
5. Prior to brewing, dispense 12 ounces of hot water through the hot water faucet.
6. Brew a cycle of at least 12 ounces, to purge the water lines of any air that may be trapped after filling.
FOR THE LATEST SPECIFICATIONS AND INFORMATION GO TO WWW.WILBURCURTIS.COM
• Water Bypass = On LARGE & MEDIUM brew only
• Energy Save Mode = Off
• Warmer Auto-Off = 10 Hours