Installing the ASUS Wireless Router Utilities
Follow these steps to install the ASUS Wireless Router Utilities in Microsoft
Windows. Insert the support CD provided with the ASUS Wireless Router and
the menu will appear. (Double-click setup.exe if your autorun has been disabled.)
(1) Select a language and click Install
ASUS Wireless Router Utilities.
(3) Click Yes after reading the license
(5) Click Next to accept the default
program folder or enter another.
Chapter 3 - Software Configuration
(2) Click Next after reading the welcome
(4) Click Next to accept the default
(6) Click Finish when setup is complete.
ASUS Wireless Router
destination folder or enter another.