If your line trimmer does not seem to operate properly,
ﬁ rst consult the Troubleshooting Table below.
If the solution to your trimmer problem is not found in
the Troubleshooting information, take the trimmer to
a qualiﬁ ed service dealer for inspection and possible
Grass wraps around
drive shaft housing and
Motor fails to start
when switch trigger is
Trimming efﬁ ciency
1. Cutting tall grass at ground
1. Power cord is not plugged
in or connection is loose.
2. Household circuit breaker
3. Extension cord may be
1. Not enough line.
12 ― English
Before proceeding, switch off
1. Cut tall grass from the top down to prevent
1. Plug in the power cord.
2. Check circuit breaker.
3. Try another extension cord or connect into
another wall receptacle socket on a different circuit.
1. Replace the line.