IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
■ After use, disconnect the machine from the mains
and check for damage.
■ When not in use store the machine out of the reach
■ Electric powered trimmers should only be repaired by
a qualiﬁ ed service dealer using identical replacement
■ Use only identical replacement parts as listed in the
Parts List of this manual.
The preparation for use, operation and maintenance of
- Read the instructions carefully;
- Be familiar with the controls and proper use of the
- Before use check the supply and extension cord for
signs of damage or ageing;
- If the cord becomes damaged during use, disconnect
the cord from the power supply immediately:
DO NOT TOUCH THE CORD BEFORE
DISCONNECTING THE SUPPLY.
- Do not use the lawn trimmer (edge trimmer), if the
cords are damaged or worn.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Cutting elements continue to rotate after the motor is
- Keep extension cords away from cutting elements;
- It is recommended that appliances should be supplied
via a residual current device (RCD) with a tripping
current of not more than 30mA.
4 ― English