GREEN HORIZONTAL SYMMETRICAL PIN
1. Adjust GH MPIN to correct pin distorton at both edges of
the centre section.
2. Use GH PIN to correct pin distortion at both edges of the
3. While tracking adjust GH MPIN and GH PIN so that the
PIN of vertical lines on the entire screen have no bowing.
4. If there is asymmetrical distortion after adjustments, re-
adjust GH MBOW and GH SBOW while tracking.
GREEN VERTICAL WAVE (3RD-ORDER) DISTORTION
1. Check the screen at the top & bottom, and look for any 2nd
or 3rd order waveform distortion of horizontal lines. Cor-
rect with GV WAVE.
2. While tracking adjust GV WAVE and GV KEY, if here are
any KEY distortion.
GREEN VERTICAL 4TH ORDER DISTORTION
1. By using GV 4 PIN, 4th-Order distortion of the horizontal
lines at the top & bottom can be corrected.
Since there is no 4SBO for vertical correction, there will be
a slight imbalnace, but adjust the registration to eleiminate
GREEN VERTICAL TRAPEZOIDAL DISTORTION
1. Adjust GV SSKW so that the tilt of the horizontal lines at
the top and bottom of the screen are symmetrical.
2. Adjust GV MKEY so that there is no tilt for the middle
3. Adjust GV KEY so that there is no tilt at the top and bot-
tom of the screen.
4. While tracking adjust GV MKEY and GV KEY, so that
there is no tilt over the entire screen.
5. If the tilt is unbalanced after GV MKEY and GV KEY
have been adjusted, readjust GV SSKW.
– 42 –