5-2. ADJUSTMENT METHOD
Item Number 00
This explanation uses V-Position as an example.
1. Select 00 VSH with the 1 and 4 buttons.
2. Raise/lower the data with the 3 and 6 buttons.
3. Select the optimum state. (The standard is IF for PAL
4. Write with the MUTING button. (The display changes to
5. Execute the writing with the - button. (The WRITE
display will be changed back to SERVICE.)
Written with [MUTING]
Write executed with 
Use the same method for Items Number 00-99. Use 1 and 4
to select the adjustment item, use 3 and 6 to adjust, write with
MUTING , then execute the write with -.
• As for V-FREQ, by searching the bolded screen V range with
Note : 1. For adjustment Items that have differnt standard data
5-3. ADJUSTMENT AFTER IC1001 and IC1702
1. Enter to Service Mode.
Data adjusted with
3 and 6 buttons.
2. Change IC1001 (Except for Registration Adjustment).
3. Call each item number, and check if the respective screen
Item selected with
1 and 4 buttons.
4. Select item numbers "98" (OP0) and "99" (OP1) and respec-
The display change from
SERVICE to WRITE.
The WRITE display
then changes back
– 31 –
between 50Hz or 60Hz and normal or wide, be sure to
use the respective input signal while adjusting.
2. In WRITE , the data for all items are written into
Change IC1702 (Only Registration Adjustment).
shows the normal picture.
In cases where items are not well adjusted, recitify the items
with fine adjustment.
Write the data per each item number ( MUTING + - )
tively set the bit per model with command buttons 3 and