HORIZONTAL LINE ADJUSTMENT
1. Finely adjust the centre position of the vertical line at the
centre of the screen with GV CENT.
2. Using GV SKEW and GV BOW, correct the tilt and bow of
the horizontal line at the centre of the screen.
Watch the horizontal
Watch out only for the
Watch out only for the GV
GV CENT center point.
CENT center point.
SIZE AND LINEARITY ADJUSTMENT
1. Balance the sizes at both sides of the centre section of the
screen with GH MLIN.
2. Balance the sizes on both end sections of the screen with
3. While tracking, adjust with GH MLIN and GH LIN so that
the sizes of the horizontal line at the centre of the screen
are symmetrical left and right.
– 40 –
HORIZONTAL SIZE ADJUSTMENT
1. Adjust with GH MSIZE, so that the sizes of both edges
and centre are equal.
2. Adjust with GH SIZE, so that the horizontal sizes of both
edges and centre are equal.
3. While tracking adjust GH MSIZE and GH SIZE so that the
space intervals for the horizontal section of the screen are
4. Adjust again if M LIN is changed after GH MSIZE and
GH SIZE are complete.
GREEN VERTICAL LINEARITY ADJUSTMENT
1. Adjust GV LIN so that the vertical lines at the top and bot-
tom of the screen are symmetrical.