S970G-Print.book Page 67 Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:42 AM
Adding and Removing Primary Shortcuts
Note: You can change any of your primary shortcuts except Apps.
To remove a primary shortcut:
From the Home screen, touch and hold the primary shortcut
you want to replace, then drag it to an empty space on any
available screen. The primary shortcuts are now updated to
show an empty slot.
To insert a new primary shortcut:
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Locate your desired application, then touch and hold the
on-screen icon to position it on a desired screen. For more
information, refer to "Managing Shortcuts" on page 65.
3. Locate the screen with the desired shortcut you want to add as
the new primary shortcut.
4. Touch and hold the shortcut until it detaches from the screen.
5. In a single motion, touch and hold the new shortcut, then drag
it into the empty space within the row of primary shortcuts.
The new primary shortcut will now appear on both the Home
and Extended screens.
Understanding Your Device