S970G-Print.book Page 167 Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:42 AM
• Add tag: allows you to set tags to add in searches.
• Add to Favorites: allows you to tag the current memo as a favorite.
• Change background: allows you to set the background for your memo.
Tap an available background.
• Edit pages: allows you to edit existing memo pages.
• Create event: allows you to link the memo to your Calendar events.
• Set as: allows you to set a memo as a Contact icon, Home screen
wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, or Home and lock screens.
• Print: allows you to print the screen or Web page on a Samsung printer
When you are finished creating your memo, tap Save on the top
Allows you can easily translate words and phrases (verbal or text
messages) into many different languages.
Note: Access to this feature requires that you already be logged in to
your Samsung account application. For more information, refer
to "Creating a Samsung Account" on page 23.
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. If prompted, follow the on-screen instructions to log into your
Applications and Development