WARNING: When using electric products, basic cautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all safety and operating instructions before using this product.
All safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
Obey all cautions in the operating instructions and on the back of the unit.
All operating instructions should be followed.
This product should not be used near water (i.e., a bathtub, sink, swimming pool, wet basement, etc).
This product should be located so that its position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. It should not be placed flat against a wall
or placed in a built-in enclosure that will impede the flow of cooling air.
This product should not be placed near a source of heat such as a stove, radiator, or another heat producing amplifier.
Connect only to a power supply of the type marked on the unit adjacent to the power supply cord.
Never break off the ground pin on the power supply cord. For more information on grounding, write
for our free booklet "Shock Hazard and Grounding."
10. Power supply cords should always be handled carefully. Never walk or place equipment on power supply cords. Periodically check cords for
cuts or signs of stress, especially at the plug and the point where the cord exits the unit.
11 The power supply cord should be unplugged when the unit is to be unused for long periods of time.
12. If this product is to be mounted in an equipment rack, rear support should be provided.
13. Metal parts can be cleaned with a damp rag. The vinyl covering used on some units can be cleaned with a damp rag or an ammonia-based
household cleaner if necessary. Disconnect unit from power supply before cleaning.
14. Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the unit through the ventilation holes or any other openings.
15. This unit should be checked by a qualified service technician if:
a. The power supply cord or plug has been damaged.
b. Anything has fallen or been spilled into the unit.
c. The unit does not operate correctly.
d. The unit has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
16. The user should not attempt to service this equipment. All service work should be done by a qualified service technician.
17. This product should be used only with a cart or stand that is recommended by Peavey Electronics.
18. Exposure to extremely high noise levels may cause a permanent hearing loss. Individuals vary considerably in susceptibility to noise induced
hearing loss, but nearly everyone will lose some hearing if exposed to sufficiently intense noise for a sufficient time. The U.S. Government's
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has specified the following permissible noise level exposures:
Duration Per Day In Hours
1/4 or less
According to OSHA, any exposure in excess of the above permissible limits could result in some hearing loss. Ear plugs or protectors to the ear
canals or over the ears must be worn when operating this amplification system in order to prevent a permanent hearing loss if exposure is in excess
of the limits as set forth above. To ensure against potentially dangerous exposure to high sound pressure levels, it is recommended that all persons
exposed to equipment capable of producing high sound pressure levels such as this amplification system be protected by hearing protectors while
this unit is in operation.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
Sound Level dBA, Slow Response