Read all instructions BEFORE assembly and USE of product. KEEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE. See back page for quick set up guide. Pack ‘n Play Playard ® Reversible Napper & Changer™LX...
Infants can suffocate • • In gaps between a mattress too small or too thick and products sides • On soft bedding. NEVER add a mattress, pillow, comforter or padding. Use ONLY mattress pad provided by Graco.
Avoiding Strangulation • To reduce the risk of SIDS, Hazards pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their backs to • Strings and cords can cause sleep, unless otherwise advised by strangulation. Keep strings and your physician. cords away from child. •...
Parts list This model may not include some features shown below. Check that you have all the parts for this model BEFORE assembling your product. If any parts are missing, call Customer Service. No tools required. ALL MODELS FEATURES ON CERTAIN MODELS...
Playard Setup 1. Disconnect straps holding mattress around playard. 2. Remove mattress from around playard. 3. Pull up on side rails in middle above push button until all four sides are locked. DO NOT push center down yet. SNAP!
4. When setting up, lock rails BEFORE lowering center. Be sure top rails have become rigid. If not, pull up again until they are rigid. If top rails do not latch, lift the center of the floor higher. CHECK that fabric covers corners.
7. Pull the two hook and loop tabs under mattress/pad through the slotted holes and attach to hook and loop patch on bottom of playard. 8. Pull the four snap straps on corners of playard mattress through bottom of playard. Wrap around the tube and fasten snap onto the tube.
• If a sheet is used with the pad use only the one provided by Graco or one specifically designed to fit the dimensions of the bassinet.
1. You will need to remove the mattress/pad from the bottom of the playard to use inside your bassinet. 2. Make sure to fasten the bassinet clips to the playard Always press down on the left side of the clip, then the right as shown.
3. Insert tapered end of bar into end of other bar with hole in it. Repeat with other set of bars. CHECK: Tubes MUST be assembled before placing mattress/pad in bassinet. 4. Insert the mattress/pad soft side up into the playard, making sure the hook and loop patches on bottom of mattress attaches to matching hook and loop patches...
4-A To Fold 1. Release snap straps and hook and loop straps on bottom of playard. Pull mattress fully out of playard. DO NOT unlock top rails yet. Pull the center of the playard floor up with the tab in the middle of the playard.
3. Center of floor must be up. a. Lift up slightly on the top rail. b. Push in on the button located on the side of the top rail to release the two tubes. c. Push down. d. Repeat on all four rails until all tubes are released.
4. Do not force. If unit will not fold, look for a partially latched top rail. Squeeze the latch button to release the rail.
4-B To Cover 1. Cover unit with handle out. 2. Zip together.
This model may not include some features shown 5-A Reversible Napper & Changer WARNING Prevent serious injury or death: follow these warnings and the instructions. NAPPER MODE • You are responsible to provide adult supervision when using your napper. • Napper must be properly attached to bassinet before use. FALL HAZARD: To prevent falls, stop using the product when infant: •...
CHANGING TABLE MODE: FALL HAZARD- To prevent death or serious injury, • Always stay within arm’s reach of your child when using the changing table. Never leave child unattended. • Use changing table only on this playard model. Check that it is supported by the playard by pushing down into center of changing table.
WARNING To prevent serious injury or death, DO NOT REMOVE FOAM. ADVERTENCIA NOTE: Napper/changer should always be attached opposite the wheels.
Changing Table Mode NOTE: Start assembly with the button housing in this orientation. If not in this orientation, follow steps 1-3. Tube opening 1. Press button and pull up unlock and rotate as shown. 2. Rotate until tube opening is on the bottom, then press down to lock it in place.
4. Insert the long end of the tube into the button housing as shown. 5. The metal button should be facing out when snapped in place as shown. SNAP! 6. With the napper side up, insert the button housing tube as shown.
7. Pull up on the flap with the 2 straps and insert the tube into the opposite side of the napper/ changer. 8. Insert the button housing tube as shown. The metal button should be facing out when snapped in place as shown.
9. Secure the tubes on both ends of the napper/changer as shown. SNAP! 10. Secure the tubes on both ends of the napper/changer as shown. SNAP!
11. Attach napper/changer to the sides of the bassinet as shown. Napper/changer should always be attached opposite the wheels. 12. The tabs on the sides of the napper will snap in place as shown. SNAP! 13. Push down on the inside of napper/ changer until it clicks into place.
Napper Mode 1. Press button and pull up unlock and rotate to the napper side. 2. Push down on the inside of napper until it clicks into place. Check that napper is securely attached by pulling up on it. SNAP!
Changer Mode WARNING Never place baby face down on the changing table. Do Not print 1. Press button on housing and pull to unlock and rotate to the changer side. 2. Push down on the inside of changer until it clicks into place. Check that changer is securely attached by pulling up on it.
To Remove Reversible Napper/Changer 1. Pull up on bassinet clip to detach it from the playard. 2. Press button and pull up on napper/changer to release. Repeat steps 1- 2 on the opposite side. 3. Remove the napper/changer.
4. Make sure to fasten the bassinet clips to the playard as shown. 5-B Toybar WARNING • Possible entanglement or strangulation injury. Remove toy bar when baby begins to push up on hands and knees. Recommended use from birth to 5 months.
1. Attach one end of toybar into center connector. 2. Insert assembled toybar parts into toybar fabric. 3. Attach other end of toybar to center connector. 4. Attach toy to toybar with hook and loop tape. 5. Attach toybar to playard as shown.
5-C Storage Bag WARNING • Always keep objects out of child’s reach. • Remove the bag when child is able to pull himself up in the Pack ‘N Play. • NEVER use on inside of unit. Child may use as a step to climb out or reach items in bag.
6-A Care and Maintenance FROM TIME TO TIME CHECK YOUR PLAYARD for worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or repair the parts as needed. Use only Graco® replacement parts. IF PLAYARD IS USED AT THE BEACH, you MUST clean sand off your playard, including the feet, before packing it into cover.
Quick Fold Guide 1. Pull red tab up to unlock. Stop when you hear it click. (See page 2. Lift rail up slightly, press button and lower rail. Repeat on all 4 sides. (See page 16) 3. Wrap mattress around play yard. (See Page 17)
Quick Set Up Guide SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! 1. Pull up on all 4 sides and snap into place. Do not push center of Playard down until top rails are locked. (See pages 8 and 9) 2. Push center of playard down until you hear a click.