Press the button when delayed washing is needed.
When the button is pressed,
maximum delay of
Each press advances time delay by the hour.
Use [Power ] button to cancel [Time Delay ]
[Time Delay ] means the time required from the
present to the completion of washing.
• Pre Wash: Use this option for loads that need pretreatment. It add 16
minutes pre wash and drain.
• Rinse+Spin: Use this option to rinse and then spin.
• Soak: Use this mode to wash normal clothes or think and heavy
clothes which are excessively dirty.
• Spin Only: When you want Spin only, select this option.
• Bio: If you want to eliminate protein stains, you may select Bio
hours can be set.
Child - Lock
Child Lock system can be set and canceled by pressing and
holding both [Rinse] and [Option] button simultaneously more than
Once Child Lock is set, all buttons are inoperable except power
Child Lock system can be set anytime even during
Power-off and operation.
It is automatically cancelled when an operational error occur.
• If the laundry is heavily soiled
• By selecting the Intensive option, the
• To use this option press the Intensive
Rinse, Spin, Temp, Button
• Select a water temperature based on the type of load
you are washing.
• To change the spin speed, press the Spin Speed
button repeatedly to cycle through available options.
• To change the soil level, press the Soil Level button
repeatedly until the desired setting is on.
"Intensive" option is effective.
wash time may be extended, depending
on the program selected.
button once before the wash program is