2. Center your item in the open pouch, with the top edge of your
item towards the sealed seam of the pouch. Ensure there's a
minimum border of 1/8" on all sides of the item.
NOTE: If using Black & Decker TimeShield™ laminating pouches,
use the convenient positioning chart located on the back of each
package to ensure proper alignment and even borders.
1. Turn the laminator on by pressing the power button on the
control panel. The unit will automatically start in cold mode, with
the COLD button steadily lit.
2. Follow the instructions included with your self-adhesive
laminating pouches to position and inititally seal the item within
3. Insert the sealed end of the pouch straight into the in-feed slot
and gently guide forward until the machine pulls it through.
4. The pouch will automatically feed through the laminator and
exit through the rear. You can remove the laminated item once it
has stopped moving.
5. In the event of a misfeed:
• LAM95: Pull jam release lever and remove
item through the front in-feed slot.
(See figure B)
• LAM95FH, LAM125FH: Press and hold the
reverse (REV) button on the control
panel while removing the item
through the front in-feed slot.
(See figure A)