Integrated cordless telephone and two-way
radio system (19 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola AC1000
Digital Cordless Audio Conferencing Unit Easy to use cordless conferencing unit, ideal for the home or office. Model: AC1000 Warning: Charge the cordless audio conferencing unit for 24 hours before use.
• Choose from 15 different ringtones. Need help? If you have any problems setting up or using your AC1000, please contact Customer Services on Services on (65) 68412668. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you may find the answer in the ‘Help’ section at the back of this guide.
Before you make your first call you will need to set up your phone. Follow the simple instructions in ‘Getting Started’, on the next few pages. IMPORTANT Only use the telephone line cord supplied. Got everything? • AC1000 cordless audio conferencing unit • AC1000 base • 1 x 1500mAh rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack •...
1. Getting started ..............6 2. Getting to know your conferencing unit ......9 3. Using the conferencing unit ..........14 Switch the cordless audio conferencing unit on / off ........14 Calls .......................14 3.2.1 Make a call ...................14 3.2.2 Preparatory dialling ................14 3.2.3 Make a call using fast call keys ............14 3.2.4 End a call .....................14...
Copy a Calls list number to the phonebook ..........24 Delete an entry ....................24 Delete the entire Calls list ................24 6. Date & Time ................26 Set the date and time..................26 Time format ....................26 7. Conferencing unit settings ..........27 External Ringtone ..................27 Internal Ringtone ...................27 Ringer volume ....................27 Key beep ......................28...
Do not place your AC1000 in the bathroom or other humid areas. Location You need to place your AC1000 base within 2 metres of the mains power socket and telephone wall socket so that the cables will reach. The socket-outlet should be installed near the equipment and should be easily accessible.
IMPORTANT Warning! Use only the approved rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack (1500mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack) supplied with your AC1000. BATTERY LOW WARNING If you hear a warning beep every 30 seconds during a call, you will need to recharge the cordless audio conferencing unit before you can use it again.
If the current time format setting is 12 hour, scroll to select or pm. 4. Enter the date using the format DD/MM/YYYY e.g. 04/08/2015 for 4 August 2015 and press Save. 5. Press to return to standby. Your AC1000 is now ready for use. Getting started...
2. Getting to know your conferencing unit Overview of your cordless audio conferencing unit A Speaker B Display See page 11 for an overview of the display icons. C Talk Make or answer a call D Menu / OK / Mute / Left softkey In standby mode, press to open the Menu.
E Redial list / Scroll up / Volume up In standby mode, press to open the redial list. Scroll up through lists and menus. During a call, press to increase the hands-free volume. When the phone is ringing, press to increase the cordless audio conferencing unit ringer volume.
Audio cordless unit LCD Display Steady when the cordless audio conferencing unit is registered and within range of the base. Flashes when the cordless audio conferencing unit is out of range or searching for the base. Handset ringer volume is Off. The keypad is locked.
Press and hold to enter registration mode when registering cordless audio conferencing units. Navigating the menu Your AC1000 has an easy to use menu system on the unit. Each menu has a list of options, which you can see on the menu map on the following page.
Menu map Delete Phonebook Contrast Calls Lists Press in standby Missed Calls Screen Saver and phonebook list is Set Base Received Calls displayed, select Options: Dialled Calls Call Settings Auto Answer Voicemail Calls Show Details Auto End Calls Delete Calls Edit Entry Auto Join Calls Ringtone...
3. Using the conferencing unit NOTE Your cordless audio conferencing unit will automatically time the duration of all external calls, the call timer will display on the screen. When the call ends, the total duration of your talk time is shown for 2 seconds. Switch the cordless audio conferencing unit on / off 1.
Mute You can mute your cordless audio conferencing unit so that you can talk to someone nearby without your caller hearing. 1. During a call, press Secrecy. The display shows Call Muted and your caller cannot hear you. 2. Press to resume your call.
4. If there is no answer from the other cordless audio conferencing unit, press return to your external caller. 5. Press to end the call. Redial The last 30 entries dialled are stored in the redial list. 3.6.1 Dial an entry 1.
Stop or any button on the cordless audio conferencing unit. Voicemail If you have subscribed to your network’s voicemail service (if available), your AC1000 displays New Voicemail when you have a new message, if the voicemail number is stored in...
Store a name and number If the AC1000 is connected to a switchboard, you may need to enter a pause in a number. This gives the switchboard time to find an outside line. A pause is normally stored after the switchboard access code (e.g.
Search an entry 1. Press Names to enter the phonebook menu. Search is highlighted. Press Select. The first entry is highlighted on the display. 3. Enter the first letter of the name to search alphabetically then scroll to the exact entry.
Store a fast call number 1. Press Names to enter the phonebook menu. Search is highlighted. Press Select. The first entry is highlighted on the display. 3. Enter the first letter of the name to search alphabetically then scroll to the exact entry, then press Options.
4.11 Check the memory status You can check how much phonebook memory you have on your phone. 1. Press Names to enter the phonebook menu. 2. Scroll Memory Status and press Select. The display shows the number of used and max.
5. Calls list If you have subscribed to Caller ID service, and provided the identity of the caller is not withheld, the number of the caller will be displayed together with the date and time of the call (if provided by the network). NOTES If the caller’s number is stored in your phonebook along with a name, the name will also be displayed.
View the details of an entry 1. Press Menu, the display shows Calls Lists, press Select. 2. Scroll to highlight the Calls list (Missed Calls, Received Calls, Dialled Calls, Voicemail Calls) you want. 3. Press Select to confirm. The most recent number or name if stored in the phonebook is displayed.
2. Scroll Delete Calls and press Select. 3. Scroll to highlight the Calls list (Missed Calls, Received Calls, Dialled Calls, Voicemail Calls Calls) you want and press Select. 4. Press to confirm or to cancel. 5. Press to return to standby. Calls list...
6. Date & Time If you have subscribed to your network’s Caller ID service, the base automatically sets the date and time of all cordless audio conferencing units when you receive the first call. You can also manually set the time on the individual cordless audio conferencing units. NOTE In either case the year has to be manually set.
7. Conferencing unit settings External Ringtone You can set different ringtones for external calls. Select from 15 ringtones. You will hear a sample ring as you scroll to each ringtone. 1. Press Menu, scroll Settings and press Select. Set Handset is highlighted.
Name If you are using more than one cordless audio conferencing unit with the AC1000 base, you can give each cordless audio conferencing unit a personalised name to easily distinguish between the cordless audio conferencing units.
Display language The available languages include: Ελληνικά English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Nederlands, Türkçe, Português. 1. Press Menu, scroll Settings and press Select. Set Handset is highlighted. Press Select. 3. Scroll Language and press Select. 4. Scroll to the language you want and press Select. to return to standby.
PBX access code If the AC1000 is connected to a switchboard, you may need to enter a one-digit access code in the dialling sequence to be able to connect to the outside line. The access code will be displayed at the beginning of a number on the screen. The code can be up to 4 digits long.
Recall 2 and press Select. 5. Press to return to standby. Dialling mode The AC1000 is preset to Tone dialling. It is unlikely that you need to change this setting. 1. Press Menu, scroll Settings and press Select. 2. Scroll Set Base and press Select.
Restore default settings You can restore the AC1000 to its default (original) settings. Resetting the AC1000 will not affect the phonebook or Calls list, and all cordless audio conferencing units registered to the base will be retained. Only the cordless audio conferencing unit and base settings will be reset.
The battery must be fully charged before you start to register. Hold your cordless audio conferencing unit close to the base during the registration process. Handsets that were supplied with your AC1000 base are already preregistered. On the underside of the base: 1.
Cannot register a audio conferenencing unit to the base • You can register up to a maximum of 5 cordless audio conferencing units to a AC1000 base. You must de-register a cordless audio conferencing unit in order to register a new one.
The cordless audio conferencing unit ringer volume may be set to Off. Noise interference on my conferencing unit or on other electrical equipment nearby • Place your AC1000 at least one metre away from electrical appliances or any metal obstructions to avoid any risk of interference. Help...
10. General information IMPORTANT This equipment is not designed to make emergency telephone calls when the power fails. Alternative arrangements should be made for access to emergency services. This product is intended for connection to analogue public switched telephone networks and private switchboards in Singapore.
Installation Guidelines • Read and understand all instructions and save them for future reference. • Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product. • Do not install this product near a bath tub, sink, or shower. • Operate this phone using only the power source that is indicated on the marking label. If you are unsure of the power supply to your home, consult with your dealer or local power company.
(“SUNCORP”) What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, SUNCORP warrants that this Motorola branded product (“Product”) or certified accessory (“Accessory”) sold for use with this product that it manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period outlined below.
WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR SUNCORP BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE...
Your AC1000 has a REN of 1. A total REN of 4 is allowed. If the total REN of 4 is exceeded, the telephones may not ring. With different telephone types, there is no guarantee of ringing, even when the REN is less than 4.
<This page has been intentionally left blank>...
Motorola Type: AC1000 Descriptions: DECT phone without telephone answering machine (AC1000). to which this declaration related is in conformity with the essential requirements of the following directives of the Council of the European Communities: R&TTE Directive (1999/5/EC) Ecodesign Directive (2009/125/EC)
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Suncorp Technologies Ltd., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.