6. Hold the wire-mounting plate and push the grommet out
of the wire-mounting plate.
A. Wire-mounting plate
7. Slide the wire assembly through the slot in the wire-mounting
plate to remove it.
8. Place the wire assembly through the opening to the opposite
side of the vent box.
9. Reassemble the wire assembly and grommet to the wire-
10. Install the wire mounting plate to the vent box using the
4 screws previously removed.
11. Place the blower motor box assembly with the keyhole slots
over the 2 shoulder screws on the rear of the vent box and
reconnect the wire connection to the blower motor.
12. Mount the blower motor box to the vent box and secure
using the 6 screws previously removed.
13. Mount the 4
" (12.0 cm) cover box (supplied) to the front
of the vent box. Place the keyhole slots over the 2 shoulder
screws, align the mounting holes, and secure the cover box
to vent box using the 6 screws previously removed from the
¼" (6.4 mm) deep cover.
14. Remove the front cover from the deep cover, place the front
cover over the previously mounted cover box, and secure
using the 4 screws previously removed.
A. Deep cover
B. Front cover
C. Cover box (supplied)
15. Go to the "Complete Installation (Interior Mounted Motor)"