IF YOU NEED SERVICE:
1. Before contacting us to arrange service, please determine whether your product requires repair. Some
questions can be addressed without service. Please take a few minutes to review the Troubleshooting or
Problem Solver section of the Use and Care Guide, scan the QR code on the right to access additional
resources, or visit http://kitchenaid.custhelp.com.
2. All warranty service is provided exclusively by our authorized KitchenAid Service Providers. In the U.S. and
Canada, direct all requests for warranty service to:
In the U.S.A., call 1-800-422-1230. In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
If outside the 50 United States or Canada, contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to determine whether another warranty applies.
WHAT IS COVERED
For one year from the date of purchase,
when this major appliance is installed,
operated and maintained according to
instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, KitchenAid brand
of Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool
Canada LP (hereafter "KitchenAid") will
pay for Factory Specified Replacement
Parts and repair labor to correct
defects in materials or workmanship
that existed when this major appliance
was purchased, or at its sole discretion
replace the product. In the event of
product replacement, your appliance will
be warranted for the remaining term of
the original unit's warranty period.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS
PROVIDED HEREIN. Service must be
provided by a KitchenAid designated
service company. This limited warranty
is valid only in the United States or
Canada and applies only when the major
appliance is used in the country in which
it was purchased. This limited warranty
is effective from the date of original
consumer purchase. Proof of original
purchase date is required to obtain
service under this limited warranty.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and provinces do not allow
limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific
legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
KitchenAid makes no representations about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this major appliance other than the representations
contained in this warranty. If you want a longer or more comprehensive warranty than the limited warranty that comes with this major appliance, you
should ask KitchenAid or your retailer about buying an extended warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. KITCHENAID
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you
also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
KitchenAid Customer eXperience Center
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with published user, operator or
2. In-home instruction on how to use your product.
3. Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not in accordance with
electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household electrical or plumbing (i.e. house wiring, fuses
or water inlet hoses).
4. Consumable parts (i.e. light bulbs, batteries, air or water filters, preservation solutions, etc.).
5. Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine KitchenAid parts or accessories.
6. Conversion of products from natural gas or L.P. gas.
7. Damage from accident, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God or use with products not approved by
8. Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage or defects caused by unauthorized service,
alteration or modification of the appliance.
9. Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the appliance finishes
unless such damage results from defects in materials and workmanship and is reported to KitchenAid
within 30 days.
10. Discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces resulting from caustic or corrosive environments including
but not limited to high salt concentrations, high moisture or humidity or exposure to chemicals.
11. Food or medicine loss due to product failure.
12. Pick-up or delivery. This product is intended for in-home repair.
13. Travel or transportation expenses for service in remote locations where an authorized KitchenAid
servicer is not available.
14. Removal or reinstallation of inaccessible appliances or built-in fixtures (i.e. trim, decorative panels,
flooring, cabinetry, islands, countertops, drywall, etc.) that interfere with servicing, removal or
replacement of the product.
15. Service or parts for appliances with original model/serial numbers removed, altered or not easily
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY
ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE.
Please have the following information available when you call the
Customer eXperience Center:
Name, address and telephone number
Model number and serial number
A clear, detailed description of the problem
Proof of purchase including dealer or retailer name and address
WHAT IS NOT COVERED