63602042GB.fm Page 27 Monday, January 28, 2008 12:09 PM
MOISTURE CONTROL (depending on the model)
The fruit and vegetables drawer is provided with a moisture control that allows you to control the
necessary amount of air that goes into the drawer.
• We recommend to keep the control closed to preserve leafy vegetables and open to preserve fruit.
Foods such as fruit and vegetables dehydrate when stored in direct contact with cold and dry air.
The crisper drawer keeps the temperature and humidity adequate for storage of fruits and vegetables,
preserving their natural characteristics. Furthermore, this drawer is equipped with a filter that eliminates
TO REMOVE THE CRISPER DRAWER LID
First step: removing the crisper drawers
• The drawer slides out easily thanks to the wheels.
• Slide the drawer out as far as it comes, then lift the front end and pull the drawer out completely.
Second step: removing the central divider located between the drawers
• Tilt the divider to the left starting from the back.
• Remove the divider.
Third step: removing the crisper drawer lid
• Slide the crisper drawer lid outwards.
• Remove the lid.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals