63602042GB.fm Page 29 Monday, January 28, 2008 12:09 PM
• Take out the ice cube tray.
• Fill it with water to the indicated level.
• Replace the ice cube tray in its original position.
• When the ice cubes are ready, turn the knob to drop them into the ice bin. Do not fill the ice bin with
FAST FREEZING COMPARTMENT
• The fast freezing compartment enables you to freeze homemade and fresh foods more quickly.
• To open the compartment, lift the front lid and slide it backwards. To close the compartment, proceed
in the same way.
Note: make sure that the front lid of the fast freezing compartment is closed before closing the
door of the compartment.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals