READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
THIS AIR PURIFIER
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating the
2. Place air purifier where it is not easily
knocked over by persons in the household.
3. Always turn the air purifier to the OFF position
and unplug from the wall outlet when not in
4. To disconnect the air purifier, press the
Power ( ) button or turn the knob to the
off position (O) to turn the air purifier off,
grip the plug and pull it from the wall outlet.
Never pull by the cord.
5. Do not use any product with a damaged
cord or plug or if product malfunctions, is
dropped or damaged in any manner. Keep
the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Do not use air purifier outdoors.
7. Never use air purifier unless it is fully
8. Do not run power cord under carpets, and
do not cover with throw rugs. Arrange cord
such that it will not be tripped over.
The Honeywell Trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
HFD-010 Series, HD010 Series, HFD-013 Series,
HFD-014 Series, HFD-014-MP2, HFD-015,
HFD-110 Series, HD110 Series
9. Do not use air purifier where combustible
gases, vapors or an oxygen rich
environment are present.
10. Do not expose the air purifier to rain, or use
near water, in a bathroom, laundry area or
other damp location.
11. The air purifier must be used in its upright
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter
ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
cause electric shock or damage to the air
purifier. Do not block air outlets or intakes.
13. Locate air purifier near the outlet and avoid
using an extension cord.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one
blade is wider than the other). To reduce
the risk of shock, this plug is intended to
fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the
plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse
the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet
(receptacle) and plug may cause
overheating and a distortion of the plug.
Contact a qualified electrician to replace
loose or worn outlet.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on
the air purifier.
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.
18. WARNING: To Reduce the risk of fire or
electric shock, do not use this air purifier
with any solid-state speed control device.