READ AND SAVE THESE
BEFORE USING THIS
When using electrical appliances, basic
precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and
injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating the
2. Place air purifier where it is not easily knocked
over by persons in the household.
3. Always turn the air cleaner controls to the
OFF position and unplug from the wall outlet
when not in use.
4. To disconnect the air cleaner, press the
Power button to turn the unit off, grip the plug
and pull it from the wall outlet. Never pull by
5. Do not use any product with a damaged cord
or plug or if product malfunctions, is dropped
or damaged in any manner. Keep the cord
away from heated surfaces.
6. Do not use air cleaner outdoors.
7. Never use air cleaner unless it is fully
The Honeywell Trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
For Model Series
8. Do not run power cord under carpets, and do
not cover with throw rugs. Arrange cord such
that it will not be tripped over.
9. Do not use air cleaner where combustible
gases or vapors are present.
10. Do not expose the air cleaner to rain, or use
near water, in a bathroom, laundry area or
other damp location.
11. The air cleaner must be used in its upright
12. Do not allow foreign objects to enter ventilation
or exhaust opening as this may cause electric
shock or damage to the air cleaner. Do not
block air outlets or intakes.
13. Locate air cleaner near the outlet and avoid
using an extension cord.
14. To reduce the risk of electric shock this
equipment has a grounding type plug that has
a third (grounding) pin. This plug will only fit
into a grounding type power outlet. If the plug
does not fit into the outlet, contact qualified
personnel to install the proper outlet.
Do not alter the plug in any way.
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle)
and plug may cause overheating and a
distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified
electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
16. Do not sit, stand or place heavy objects on the
17. Disconnect power supply before servicing.
WARNING: To Reduce The Risk of
Fire or Electric Shock, Do Not Use This
Air Purifier With Any Solid-State Speed