FILTER CLEAN INDICATORS HFD-110, HFD-015, HD110
This air purifier is equipped with an electronic filter clean monitor to serve as a convenient guideline for
cleaning the ifD
Micro-filter and pre-filter based on the air purifier's hours of use and operating power
level. This is beneficial because a filter's life depends on the amount of air and contaminants drawn
through it. When the Filter Reset button illuminates, it is time to clean the filters and reset the filter clean
Filter Clean Indicator Operation (HFD-015, HFD-110 and HD110 Only)
• When the filter clean indicator light illuminates, (Fig. 9) it is time to inspect/clean
• Once you have cleaned the filter, press and hold the Filter Reset button until the
LED light goes out.
NOTE: Depending upon your individual usage (environment, hours and power level of
operation), you may need to check and clean the filters more or less frequently.
REMOVING / CLEANING THE IFD
To remove the ifD
• Make certain that the air purifier is OFF and the unit is
• Push the Filter Release button and then gently lift the
filter assembly (Fig. 10a & 10b). The filter assembly will
only release if the button is pushed.
• Remove the pre-filter (see "Cleaning the Pre-filter"),
and set aside.
To clean the ifD
• (Optional) After removing the ifD
vacuum cleaner with a nozzle or brush attachment along the filter to pick-up
tiny particles (Fig. 11). Repeat on both sides.
If your ifD
Micro-filter appears to have dirt that has not been removed by
vacuuming, or if you choose not to vacuum the filter first, please follow the steps
below to wash the ifD
• Turn the power off and unplug the air purifier.
• Remove the ifD
Micro-filter from the unit.
• You can simply rinse the ifD
cleaning, fill the sink with lukewarm water and add a few drops of mild dish
soap (Fig. 12).
• Gently swish the filter in the soap solution to clean.
• Soak the filter for 2-3 minutes. Do not leave for an extended period of time.
• Rinse the filter with clean tap water.
• Shake the filter to remove any excess water.
• Place the filter with the honeycomb side down on a plush towel (Fig. 13).
MICRO-FILTER FOR ALL MODELS
Micro-filter from the air purifier, gently run a
Micro-filter under the faucet, or for more thorough