If you have any questions about the TV, first refer to this list. If none of these troubleshooting tips apply,
please visit "www.samsung.com," then click on Support, or contact the call centre listed on the back-cover
of this manual.
The TV won't turn on.
There is no picture/video.
The remote control does not
The cable/set top box remote
control doesn't turn the TV on
or off, or adjust the volume.
This TFT LED panel uses a panel consisting of sub pixels which require sophisticated technology to
produce. However, there may be a few bright or dark pixels on the screen. These pixels will have no
impact on the performance of the product.
You can keep your TV as optimum condition to upgrade the latest firmware on web site (samsung.
com → Support → Downloads) by USB.
Some of above pictures and functions are available at specific models only.
Solutions and Explanations
• Make sure the AC power cord is securely plugged in to the wall outlet
and the TV.
• Make sure the wall outlet is working.
• Try pressing the
problem is not the remote. If the TV turns on, refer to "Remote control
does not work" below.
• Check cable connections (remove and reconnect all cables connected
to the TV and external devices).
• Set your external device's (Cable/Sat Box, DVD, Blu-ray etc) video
outputs to match the connections to the TV input. For example, if an
external device's output is HDMI, it should be connected to an HDMI
input on the TV.
• Make sure your connected devices are powered on.
• Be sure to select the TV's correct source by pressing the
button on the remote control.
• Reboot the connected device by unplugging and then reconnecting
the device's power cable.
• Replace the remote control batteries with the poles (+/–) in the right
• Clean the sensor's transmission window on the remote.
• Try pointing the remote directly at the TV from 1.5 ~ 1.8 m away.
• Programme the Cable/Set remote control to operate the TV. Refer to
the Cable/Set user manual for the SAMSUNG TV code.
English - 38
button on the TV to make sure the