Installing batteries (Battery size: AAA)
Install two batteries so that the polarity of the batteries (+/-) matches the illustration in the battery
Your TV also comes with a Smart Touch Control. For information about the Smart Touch Control, see
• Install the batteries so that the polarity of the batteries (+/-) matches the illustration in the battery
• Use the remote control within 7 m of the TV.
• Bright light may affect the performance of the remote control. Avoid using when near fluorescent
lights or neon signs.
• The colour and shape may vary depending on the model.
Connecting to an Antenna or Cable Connection
Plug the power cord into a wall outlet only after you have made all other connections.
If you are connecting your TV to a cable or satellite box using HDMI, Component, or Composite
connections, you do not need to connect the ANT IN jack to an antenna or a cable connection.
Use caution when you move or swivel the TV if the antenna cable is tightly connected. You could
break the antenna jack off the TV.
For the best cable connections to this product, be sure to use cables no thicker than 1.4 cm (14mm).
• Maximum thickness - 1.4 cm (14mm)
English - 15