Using the coloured and function buttons with the e-Manual
• Scroll bar: Scroll up or down the e-Manual screen.
/ r: Moves to the previous or next chapter.
Try now: Move to the OSD menu that corresponds to the topic. To return to the e-Manual screen,
select Support using your remote.
Home: Moves to the e-Manual home screen.
Position: Each time you select
Index (depending on the country): Displays the Index screen.
Return: Return to the previous screen.
How to search for a topic on the index page
This function may not be supported depending on the language.
using your remote. The Index screen appears.
2. To search for a topic, select a letter. The Index displays a list of topics and keywords that begin with the
letter you selected.
3. Select a topic or keyword you want.
4. The e-Manual page with the topic appears.
To close the Index screen, press the
To Change the screen position of the e-Manual
If the e-Manual screen is not invisible well because the OSD Menus screen, you can change the e-Manual
1. Move the Highlight to the e-Manual screen by pressing the
or select Support using the Smart Touch Control.
2. Press the
button on your standard remote, or select
using your remote, the position of the e-Manual will change.
using your remote, you change the position of the e-Manual
using the Smart Touch Control. Each time
English - 37
button on your standard remote