Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing on the TV may cause the TV to fall. In
particular, ensure your children do not hang over or destabilize the TV. Doing so
may cause the TV to tip over, causing serious injuries or death. Follow all safety
precautions provided in the included Safety Flyer with your TV. For added stability
and safety, you can purchase and install the anti fall device as described below.
To Avoid the TV from Falling
1. Put the screws into the clamps and firmly fasten them onto the wall.
Confirm that the screws have been firmly installed onto the wall.
You may need additional material such as an anchor depending
on the type of wall.
Since the necessary clamps, screws, and string are not
supplied, please purchase these additionally.
2. Remove the screws from the back centre of the TV, put the screws
into the clamps, and then fasten the screws onto the TV again.
Screws may not be supplied with the product. In this case,
please purchase the screws of the following specifications.
• For a UA40ES7500, UA46ES7500, UA55ES7500: M8
3. Connect the clamps fixed onto the TV and the clamps fixed onto
the wall with a strong cable and then tie the string tightly.
• Install the TV near to the wall so that it does not fall backwards.
• It is safe to connect the string so that the clamps fixed on the wall are equal to or lower than the
clamps fixed on the TV.
• Untie the string before moving the TV.
4. Verify all connections are properly secured. Periodically check connections for any sign of fatigue for
failure. If you have any doubt about the security of your connections, contact a professional installer.
Securing the TV to the wall
English - 41