To attach the MultiSync
1. Turn off the power to your computer.
2. If necessary, install the display card into your system. For more information,
refer to the display card manual.
3. For the PC: Connect the 15-pin mini D-SUB of the captive signal cable to the
connector of the display card in your system (Figure A.1). Tighten all screws.
For the Mac: Connect the MultiSync Macintosh cable adapter (not included) to
the monitor connector on the Macintosh (Figure B.1). Attach the 15-pin mini
D-SUB end of the captive signal cable to the MultiSync Macintosh cable
adapter on the computer (Figure B.1). Tighten all screws.
NOTE: To obtain the MultiSync Macintosh cable adapter, call
NEC Technologies at (800) 820-1230.
4. For download information on the Windows
MultiSync monitor, refer to the References section of this User's Manual.
5. Connect one end of the power cord to the MultiSync FE Series monitor and the
other end to the power outlet (Figure C.1).
6. Turn on the monitor (Figure D.1) and the computer.
NOTE: If you have any problems, please refer to the Troubleshooting section of
this User's Manual.
FE Series monitor to your system, follow
95/98 INF file for your
11/24/99, 8:03 AM