• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents
or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• Always unplug the machine and turn off the water supply after use.
• Connect the machine to an earthed socket in accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the washing machine must only be carried out by qualified personnel.
Repairs carried out by inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunctioning.
Contact your local service center
• Do not install your washing machine in rooms where temperature below freezing may occur.
Frozen hoses may burst under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control unit may be
impaired at temperatures below freezing point.
• If the appliance is delivered in the winter months and temperatures are below freezing : Place
the washing machine at room temperature for a few hours before putting it into operation.
CAUTION concerning the Power cord
Most appliances recommend they be placed upon a dedicated circuit; that is, a single
outlet circuit which powers only that appliance and has no additional outlets or branch
circuits. Check the specification page of this owner's manual to be certain.
Do not overload wall outlets. Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged wall outlets,
extension cords, frayed power cords, or damaged or cracked wire insulation are
dangerous. Any of these conditions could result in an electric shock or fire.
Periodically examine the cord of your appliance, and if its appearance indicates damage
or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the appliance, and have the cord replaced
with an exact replacement part by an authorized servicer.
Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical abuse, such as being twisted, kinked,
pinched, closed in a door, or walked upon. Pay particular attention to plugs, wall outlets,
and the point where the cord exits the appliance.
The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without
Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with appliance.