SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR DELL 2200MP PROJECTOR
1. Be careful in handling the unit - the surface beneath the projector might be hot with use.
2. Do not touch the bulb or the lamp glass at any time. The bulb may explode due to improper
handling, including the touching of the bulb or the lamp glass.
3. Remove lens cap before turning on projector. Failure to do so may cause the lens cap to reach
4. To avoid damaging the projector and lamp, allow the cooling fan to run for 2 minutes before
turning off the projector.
5. Do not block the ventilation slots and openings on the projector.
6. Do not look into the lens while the projector is on; the bright light may hurt your eyes.
GETTING TO KNOW THE DELL 2200MP
1. Main Unit
2. Control Panel
3. Connection Ports
DELL 2200MP PROJECTOR USER GUIDE
1. The Control Panel
2. Zoom Tab
3. Focus Ring
5. Elevator Button
6. Remote Control Receiver
1. Power button
2. Four directional keys
3. Keystone adjustment
4. Temperature warning light
5. Lamp warning light
8. Keystone adjustment
1. VGA in (D-sub) connector
2. VGA Out (monitor loop-through)
3. IR receiver
4. USB connector
5. S-video connector
6. Composite video connector
7. Audio input connector