User’s Guide ® Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP843CONNECT, MBP843CONNECT-2, MBP843CONNECT-3, MBP843CONNECT-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit 10 11 Talk Key T LCD display Up Key + Press and hold to speak to your baby. Normal Mode: Tilt Up 10. Power Adapter / Battery LED Menu Mode: Up BLUE when the adapter is powered on. Down Key - RED when battery low.
Parent unit menu icons (cont’d) & Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) Temperature scale selection (ºC / ºF). Readings display in BLUE, but turn RED if > 29 ºC / 84 ºF or <...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started..................9 Camera Unit Power Supply................. 9 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............9 Parent Unit Power Supply .................10 Registration (Pairing)................. 11 ® 3. Using the Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor............ 12 Setting up....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard. Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
® Wi-Fi CAMERA UNIT SET UP & USE: ® • Choose a location for the Wi-Fi Camera Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. ® • Place the Wi-Fi Camera Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
CAUTION There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Only use a Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack with rating: 3.6V, 900mAh. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions. Safety Instructions...
2. Getting Started Camera Unit Power Supply Power adapter plug Switch to turn ON the camera 1. Insert the Power Adapter plug into the micro USB socket at the back of the Camera Unit. 2. Connect the other end of the Power Adapter into a suitable electrical outlet.
3. Gently tighten the screw in a clockwise direction using a small cross head or flat end screwdriver. Small cross head or flat end screwdriver Parent Unit Power Supply Micro USB Socket Micro USB Plug IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended.
5. To turn off the Parent Unit, press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button until the progress bar finishes scrolling. NOTE The battery icon turns RED and the unit emits a beep every 16 seconds to indicate that the battery is low and needs to be recharged. The battery pack takes about 16 hours to charge fully.
® 3. Using the Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Camera Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the Camera Unit's camera angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the Parent Unit.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the button. The menu bar will pop up and is highlighted. 2. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from Level . (The default Volume level setting is Level 4.) Brightness 1.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the button to confirm.
4.6.4 Scan camera This function is only available when you have more than 1 Camera Unit (Camera). 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. menu will pop up.
6. Getting started - Connecting Devices How does it work? ® Wi-Fi Router MBP843 CONNECT View your Camera from any compatible device remotely Hubble Service When a user tries to access the Camera, our secure server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access to the Camera. Setup Connect the Camera to the Power Adapter, then plug into an electrical outlet and make sure the ON/OFF Switch is in the ON position.
Camera is ready for setup. 6.2.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 6.2.3...
6.2.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom left edge of the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. You will then hear a beep tone, followed by a voice prompt indicating that the Camera is ready for pairing.
® • Select your Wi-Fi Network, enter your password and then tap Connect. (Pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures A9, A10) •...
Camera is ready for setup. 6.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your ®...
6.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following Bluetooth setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture Getting started - Connecting Devices...
. (Pictures i4, i5) • Press the HOME key to return to the home screen, then tap on "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App to resume setup. • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i6) Note that if Bluetooth is on, you will be brought to this step directly.
• The following will appear on the screen. (Pictures i7, i8) • Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap Continue. (Pictures i9, i10) Getting started - Connecting Devices...
® • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi network (Picture i11) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i12) ® • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap Continue. (Picture i13) ® • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap Next. (Picture i14) ®...
• If connection fails, tap Retry and repeat the steps starting from 6.3.4. • Tap View Live Camera to view the video captured by the Camera Unit. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue. Getting started - Connecting Devices...
Camera Functions: 6.4.1 Connecting the Camera Unit to power • Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet and insert the plug into the micro USB socket on the back of the Camera Unit. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in green.
Lullaby Tap to access the Melody menu and select one of the 5 pre-set melodies you wish to play on your Camera Unit. Temperature The temperature reading from the temperature Measure sensor at the back of the Camera Unit will display on the screen of your Android™...
Camera Setting You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Settings icon. • Tap Details to review Camera Name, Cloud Subscription, Change Image, Timezone, Camera Model, Firmware Version and Delete All Events. • Tap Notifications to set the sensitivity of Sound Detection, Motion Detection and to set Alerts for High temperature (Up to 33 C or 91...
Working with PC/Notebook • Go to https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login Enter your User Name and Password, and then click Login if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ® ® iPhone /iPad , and the Camera view will appear on screen.
7. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
8. Cleaning ® Clean your Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care ® • Do not clean any part of the Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
9. Troubleshooting Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the Parent Unit and unplug the power supply of both the units, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Camera and Parent Units may be too close to each other. Move them farther apart. • Make sure that there is at least 3 to 6 feet between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
® Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "Email registered with us.
Viewing When I am in "remote When you are accessing your Camera Camera mode", the video stops via a network different from your after 5 minutes. How home network (over the internet) your do I view for longer? video times out after 5 minutes. You can click on the Camera again from the Android™/iOS application to start streaming again.
General What is the A flashing LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow flashing: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, for Buffalo ® from the same Wi-Fi brand routers there is an option called network, I still find my Wireless Isolation. Please disable this Camera is shown as option.
App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play Store on iOS devices? your Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device:...
Features How many users can If you are accessing in Local Mode, access the Camera at two users are supported, after two one time? users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
To order a replacement battery pack for parent Unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B). WARNING Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
11. Technical Specifications Camera Unit ® Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Image sensor Color CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f = 2.3 mm, F = 2.4 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S009GU0500150 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA Output: 5V DC, 1500mA Technical Specifications...
Parent Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 3.5" diagonal TFT LCD Display color 16.7M color LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter: Ten Pao International Ltd. S003IU0500060; Input: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: DC5V, 600mA WARNING Use only the supplied power adapter.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.