Properly unplugging CRW-5224A-U device
The CRW-5224A-U when installed needs to be properly unplugged or
disconnected from the computer to avoid computer to crash or possible
Follow these steps to safely unplug your CRW-5224A-U drive from the PC.
1. Locate the Unplug or Eject
Hardware icon found in the
Double-click on the icon.
2. Select the name of the hardware
device ("ASUS CRW-5224A"),
3. Confirm the device to be stopped.
Again, select the name of the
device you want to unplug.
4. The device can now be safely
unplugged from the system.
5. The screen display will go back to the Unplug or Eject Hardware
dialogue box. Click on Close.
ASUS CRW-5224A-U User's Manual