Connecting the Drive Cables
1. Connect the USB cord - B series plug to the drive USB 2.0 connector.
2. Connect the USB cord - A series plug to the USB 2.0 connector on
3. Connect the adapter cable to DC IN power connector.
4. Connect the adapter power cord to the AC adapter.
5. Connect the adapter power cord to a power source.
All the cable plugs are slotted so that they fit in only one
orientation. If a plug does not fit in completely, try reversing
it. DO NOT use too much force when fitting the cable plugs.
cord and plug
Power plug types may vary in different countries or regions
around the world.
ASUS CRW-5224A-U User's Manual
cable and plug
USB A series plug
USB 2.0 connector
USB B series plug