Connecting the Drive Cables
1. Connect the USB cord - B series plug to the drive USB 2.0 connector
or connect the IEEE 1394 plug to the drive IEEE 1394 connector.
2. Connect the USB cord - A series plug to the USB 2.0 connector or
connect the IEEE 1394 plug to the drive IEEE 1394 connector of your
notebook, PC or Mac .
3. Connect the adapter cable to DC IN power connector on your drive.
4. If necessary, use plug adapter to fit power outlets in your area. See the
instruction sheet of plug adapter for detailed instructions.
5. Connect the power adapter and plug to a power source.
Notebook or PC
All the cable plugs are slotted so that they fit in only one
orientation. If a plug does not fit in completely, try reversing
it. DO NOT use too much force when fitting the cable plugs.
USB 2.0 cable
Power plug types may vary in different countries or regions
around the world.
DC IN power
ASUS SCB-1608-D User's Manual