QUICK START AND
JGHV SPRAY GUN WITH
TLC-576 OR TSC-591 CUP
Air Supply Requirements:
• 18 SCFM at 10 PSIG air cap pressure
(33A air cap)*
• 22.5 SCFM at 10 PSIG air cap pressure
(#46MP air cap)*
• 26.0 SCFM at 10 PSIG air cap pressure
(#83MP air cap)*
• Minimum 5/16" inside dia. air hose
1. Turn A
all the way.
2. Pull trigger and turn B
until the trigger touches the handle.
3. Turn D
all the way.
4. Fill cup with paint. Connect air hose.
Perform the following steps and prac-
tice on a piece of cardboard.
5. Adust air pressure to gun handle, cor-
responding with required baffle range:
JGHV-450-28 or 33-80=80 psi maximum
JGHV-450-28 or 33-50=50 psi maximum
JGHV-450-46-50=50 psi maximum
JGHV-450-83-65=65 psi maximum
These input pressures result in 10 psi
air cap pressure. Use only as much
atomizing air required to properly
atomize. Verify pressure at cap using
KK-5033-28, 33A 46MP or 83 MP air cap
6. While triggering the gun, very slowly
to increase fluid pressure.
7. If too much paint is being sprayed, turn
all the way and push down C
to remove all cup pressure. Repeat Step
No. 6 at lower pressure.
Gun washers do not adequately clean HVLP
guns and cups. The solvent spray must be
directed at critical areas such as the check
valve and poppet. A small squeeze bottle
filled with solvent is useful for cleaning
If a gun washer is used, be sure to remove
regulator D from gun before placing gun
assembly in washer. Do not put regulator
or gauge in gun washer.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU ATTACH THE AIR HOSE!
1. Disconnect spray gun from air supply.
2. Remove cup and empty paint, wipe lid
clean, fluid tube and inside of cup.
The paint cup is pressurized.
Press the poppet C to release
all cup pressure before open-
ing the cup.
*SCFM = Standard cubic feet per minute (air volume)
*PSIG = Pounds per square inch gauge (air pressure)
3. Place a small quantity of solvent in
the cup. Reconnect air supply to gun.
Spray solvent until clean.
1 / 4
Certain environmental legis-
lation prohibits spraying sol-
vents into the atmosphere.
Check local codes.