Install Deflector Kit
1. Align the deflector (B) with the vent (C) as shown.
2. Using two #8-18 x ¼" screws (A) on each side of the deflector
(B), fasten the deflector securely to the vent.
NOTE: On 27" (68.6 cm) models, only one #8-18 x ¼" screw
is used on each side.
A. #8-18 x
B. Warming drawer deflector
3. Align vent tab (B) with oven frame (A) as shown.
4. Using one #8-18 x ³⁄₈" screw (E) on each side of the vent tab
(B), fasten the vent securely to the oven.
A. Oven frame
B. Vent tab
C. Oven vent
D. Warming drawer deflector
E. #8-18 x
1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
2. Check that you have all of your tools.
3. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
4. For oven use and cleaning, read the Use and Care Guide.
Check Operation of Lower Oven
1. Turn on power.
2. At first use, set up the clock and any other preferences, if
available. For more information, read the Use and Care
3. Press BROIL.
4. Set the temperature.
5. Press START.
If Oven Does Not Operate, Check the Following:
Household fuse is intact and tight; or circuit breaker has
Electrical supply is connected.
See "Troubleshooting" section in the Use and Care Guide.
6. When oven has been on for 5 minutes, feel for heat.
If you do not feel heat or if an error message appears in the
display, turn off the oven and contact a qualified technician.
7. Press CANCEL OVEN.
Check Operation of Microwave Oven
1. Fill a microwave-safe container with 1 cup (250 mL) of water
and place container inside microwave oven. Close door
2. Press COOK and set microwave oven cook time to
3. Press START. The interior microwave oven light should be on,
and the remaining cooking time should be displayed.
When display reads "1:00" minute, open microwave oven
door. The microwave should stop cooking. Close door firmly.
The interior microwave oven light should turn off.
4. Press START. Microwave oven should begin cooking, and the
microwave oven interior light should be on.
Let microwave oven complete cooking time. A tone will
sound 4 times at the end of the cooking time, and the
microwave oven will shut off.
5. Open microwave oven door and slowly remove container.
Water in container should be hot.
If you need Assistance or Service:
Please reference the "Warranty" section of the Use and Care