4. Partially close the door to engage the door latch locks. The
door will stop at this point.
5. Using two hands, grasp the edges of the oven door. Lift and
pull the oven door toward you and remove. You may need to
gently shift door from side to side as you pull.
6. Set the oven door(s) aside on the prepared covered work
surface, with the oven door resting on its handle.
7. To continue with the oven installation, go to the "Make
Electrical Connection" section.
Replace Oven Door(s)
IMPORTANT: Do not replace the oven door(s) until after the oven
has been installed into the cabinet.
1. Using two hands, grasp side edges of door at the midpoint.
Face the oven cavity.
2. Locate the slots on each side of the oven cavity for the door
A. Slot in the oven cavity for door hinge lock
3. At a 45° angle, align door hinges with slots in the lower front
of the oven cavity. Slowly insert door, making sure you
maintain the 45° angle. You will know the door is engaged in
the slot when you feel a slight drop.
4. Lower the oven door to the fully open position. If the oven
door does not open to a full 90°, repeat steps 1 through 3.
5. Locate the oven door hinge locks in the corners of the oven
door, and rotate the hinge locks toward the oven cavity to the
See Step 3 (illustration A) in the "Remove Oven Door(s)"
section for proper locked position.
6. Close the oven door.
7. When the hinges are properly installed and the door closed,
there should be an even gap between the door and the
control panel. If one side of the oven door is hanging lower
than the other, the hinge on that side is not properly installed.