1. How do I activate the self-timer?
This camera has a Self-timer feature which sets a delay between the time
the shutter button is pressed and the time the image is captured.
Follow the steps below to set the Self-timer:
1. Turn the Mode Dial to Auto or Manual Mode.
2. Press MENU.
3. Press the Right or Left button until the SETTING icon is highlighted.
4. Press the Up or Down button to select the SELF-timer item.
5. Press the SET button to enter the SELF-timer sub-menu.
6. Press the Up or Down button to select the desired self-timer delay 2~10
7. Press the SET button to save the setting.
8. Press the MENU button to exit the menu.
2. Is the Concord 3045z Mac OS compatible?
The camera is not compatible with Mac OS.
3. Why doesn't the flash fire?
Ensure that the flash is set to Auto or Flash. If the batteries are weak, the
flash will not be able to recharge and as a result, it is not able to fire. Please
turn off the camera and wait a few seconds before turning it on again. If the
flash still does not fire, please replace the batteries.
4. Why do the images on my LCD appear blurry?
Your camera comes with a protective film that covers the LCD. If this film is
not peeled off, images will appear blurry and foggy on the LCD. Please
make sure this film has been removed.
If you continue to see blurry images on the LCD, it may be that the camera
was moved during picture taking or the subject was out of the defined focus
range. Please hold the camera steady while taking the picture and make
sure there is at least 1m (3.25 ft.) between the camera and the subject.
When using the macro mode feature, the distance between the camera and
the subject is 20cm(7.9 in.).