Concord Eye-Q 3X
1. How do I review my pictures in my camera?
This camera features an Internal LCD display, which enables you to review
your images instantly. Follow the steps below to review the pictures:
1. Turn the unit on and slide the review switch towards the shutter button.
2. While looking into the viewfinder, use the UP/DOWN buttons to scroll
through the pictures. The picture number will be displayed on the back
3. If the image you saw appears blurry, you can rotate the Diopter
Ajustment Ring until the image is focused to your satisfaction.
2. Is this camera compatible with Windows® XP?
This camera does not support the Windows XP operating system.
3. The image is blurry when looking through the viewfinder. What
should I do?
You can rotate the Diopter Ajustment Ring to make the images clear. And
also if the viewfinder or lens is dirty, the pictures will appear blurry and
foggy. Please clean the lens and viewfinder with a soft, lint-free cloth or an
untreated lens tissue. If you continue to see blurry pictures through the
viewfinder, it may be that the camera was moved during picture taking or
the subject was out of the defined focus range. Please hold the camera
steady while taking pictures and make sure there is at least 40 cm (16 in.)
between the camera and the subject.