IF YOU NEED SERVICE:
1. Before contacting us to arrange service, please determine whether your product requires repair. Some
questions can be addressed without service. Please take a few minutes to review the Troubleshooting or
Problem Solver section of the Use and Care Guide, scan the QR code on the right to access additional
resources, or visit www.whirlpool.com/product_help.
2. All warranty service is provided exclusively by our authorized Whirlpool Service Providers . In the U.S.
and Canada, direct all requests for warranty service to:
In the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301. In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
If outside the 50 United States or Canada, contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine whether another warranty applies.
WHAT IS COVERED
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major
appliance is installed, operated and maintained according to
instructions attached to or furnished with the product,
Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter
"Whirlpool") will pay for Factory Specified Replacement
Parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or
workmanship that existed when this major appliance was
purchased, or at its sole discretion replace the product. In
the event of product replacement, your appliance will be
warranted for the remaining term of the original unit's
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS
LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS
PROVIDED HEREIN. Service must be provided by a
Whirlpool designated service company. This limited
warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada and
applies only when the major appliance is used in the country
in which it was purchased. This limited warranty is effective
from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of
original purchase date is required to obtain service under
this limited warranty.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and provinces do not allow
limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you
specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
Whirlpool makes no representations about the quality, durability, or need for service or repair of this major appliance other than the representations
contained in this warranty. If you want a longer or more comprehensive warranty than the limited warranty that comes with this major appliance,
you should ask Whirlpool or your retailer about buying an extended warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. WHIRLPOOL
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and
you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. Commercial, non-residential, multiple-family use, or use inconsistent with
2. In-home instruction on how to use your product.
3. Service to correct improper product maintenance or installation, installation not
4. Consumable parts (i.e. light bulbs, batteries, air or water filters, preservation
5. Conversion of products from natural gas or L.P. gas.
6. Damage from accident, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God or use with
7. Repairs to parts or systems to correct product damage or defects caused by
8. Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents, chips, and other damage to the
9. Discoloration, rust or oxidation of surfaces resulting from caustic or corrosive
10. Food or medicine loss due to product failure.
11. Pick-up or delivery. This product is intended for in-home repair.
12. Travel or transportation expenses for service in remote locations where an
13. Removal or reinstallation of inaccessible appliances or built-in fixtures (i.e. trim,
14. Service or parts for appliances with original model/serial numbers removed,
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall
be borne by the customer.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY
ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE.
Please have the following information available when you call the
Customer eXperience Center:
Name, address and telephone number
Model number and serial number
A clear, detailed description of the problem
Proof of purchase including dealer or retailer name and address
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
published user, operator or installation instructions.
in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes or correction of household
electrical or plumbing (i.e. house wiring, fuses or water inlet hoses).
products not approved by Whirlpool.
unauthorized service, alteration or modification of the appliance.
appliance finishes unless such damage results from defects in materials and
workmanship and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days.
environments including but not limited to high salt concentrations, high moisture
or humidity or exposure to chemicals.
authorized Whirlpool servicer is not available.
decorative panels, flooring, cabinetry, islands, countertops, drywall, etc.) that
interfere with servicing, removal or replacement of the product.
altered or not easily determined.