4. Apply masking tape to the end of a ⁹⁄₃₂" (7.0 mm) nut driver to
help hold the LP gas orifice spud in the nut driver while
changing it. Press nut driver down onto the LP gas orifice
spud and remove by turning it counterclockwise and lifting
out. Set the LP gas orifice spud aside.
A. LP gas orifice spud
Use the following chart for correct Natural gas orifice spud for
each burner. Refer to the model/serial/rating plate behind the
control panel for proper sizing of Natural orifice spuds for each
Natural Gas Orifice Spud Chart
5. Replace the LP gas orifice spud with correct Natural gas
orifice spud. See the "Natural Gas Orifice Spud Chart."
6. Replace burner base and hand tighten the screws.
7. Replace burner cap.
8. Repeat steps 1 through 7 for the remaining burners.
9. Place LP gas orifice spuds in plastic parts bag for future use
and keep with literature package.
10. Replace burner grates.
11. Complete installation. See "Make Gas Connection" and
Electronic Ignition System" sections.
Checking for proper cooktop burner flame is very important.
The small inner cone should have a very distinct blue flame
¼" to ½" (0.64 to 1.3 cm) long. The outer cone is not as
distinct as the inner cone. Natural gas flames do not have
IMPORTANT: You may have to adjust the low setting for each
Moving the Range
Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Install anti-tip bracket to floor or wall per installation
Slide range back so rear range foot is engaged in the
slot of the anti-tip bracket.
Re-engage anti-tip bracket if range is moved.
Do not operate range without anti-tip bracket installed
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or serious burns to children and adults.
When moving range, slide range onto cardboard or hardboard to
avoid damaging the floor covering.
If removing the range is necessary for cleaning or maintenance:
For Power Supply Cord-Connected Ranges:
1. Slide range forward.
2. Turn manual shutoff valve to the closed position.
3. Unplug the power supply cord.
4. Disconnect the gas supply tubing.
5. Complete cleaning or maintenance.
6. Reconnect the gas supply tubing.
7. Open the manual shutoff valve in the gas supply line.
8. Plug in power supply cord.
9. Slide range back so rear range foot is under anti-tip bracket.
10. Refer to the "Verify Anti-Tip Bracket Is Installed and
Engaged" section to verify engagement.
11. Check that range is level.