Block Description of DTT
1. DC-DC Block is composed of Regulators(BA05(5V), LP3965ES(1.2V), LP2995MX(VREF,VTT)) and
2. UART Communication is composed of UART1(Communication), UART2(RS232), UART3(RS232 for
3. The EEPROM block stores the current states, channels, and other user setting values.
4. The Flash Rom block stores operation source.
5. ATSC input block is composed of Digital tuner(DTT7608) and channel Decorder(LGDT3303).
6. NTSC input block is composed of Analog Tuner and connects in Video decorder(uPD64012).
7. DDR SDRAM block is composed of 4 32MByte and stores the current Video and information
8. The CPU block functions MPEG decoder, converts the video format and control the related IC.
9. The Audio DAC converts from IIC Audio to L/R Analog Audio.
10. The SPDIF outputs 5.1Ch Dolby Digital audio signal.