Sit On Top, Tahiti™, Rio™, Fastback™, Colorado™, Pointer™,
READ THE FOLLOWING
INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS TO AVOID
DROWNING OR SERIOUS INJURY
Paddle sports can be very dangerous and physically demanding. The user
of this product should understand that participating in paddle sports may
involve serious injury or death. Observe the following safety standards
whenever using this product.
• It is the owner's responsibility to carefully read the manual and instruct all
users in safe operation of this product.
• Not a life saving device.
• Get paddle sport instruction specific to this type of craft.
• Obtain certified first aid training and carry first aid and
• Always wear an approved Personal Flotation Device (Life Preserver).
• Wear a helmet when appropriate.
• Dress appropriately for weather conditions; cold water and/or cold
weather can result in hypothermia.
• Never paddle alone.
• Do not paddle in flood conditions.
• Be aware of river water levels, tidal changes, dangerous currents and
• Do not use in high wind, strong currents, open water or dangerous tides.
• Scout unfamiliar waters; portage when appropriate.
• Do not exceed your paddling ability; be honest with yourself.
• Consult a physician prior to beginning your paddle sport training.
• Do not use this product under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Do not make any alterations to this product.
• Do not overload or over inflate.
• Never tow from another boat or vehicle.
• Know and follow local water safety rules and boating regulations.
Including the following Model Series:
Hui Sport and Fiji™.