Wait for a moment and it will show out the installation guidance, then follow the guidance to
finish the installation.
3. Q: What is the meaning of LED for ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick?
Answer: The light of LED is on, ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick has been connected to the
computer successfully; the light is flickering, reading/writing data.
4. Q: What should be noticed when pull out the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick?
Answer: As the operation system, we suggest you not pull out the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick
hastily. Please pull it out after reading the data and the LED light stops glittering.
5. Q: Why my flash memory Disk real capability is smaller than the marked?
Answer: There is little difference about capacity of ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick when under the
different of operation systems to format it. The parts of space is occupied by flash memory
card and the system to run, that is the reason why flash memory card's real capability is
smaller than the marked.
6. Q: Is it possible to access more than one ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick with one computer?
Answer: Sure, theoretically, one computer can access at least 127 pieces of ACER USB 2.0
Flash Stick. However, due to driver disks use 26 English letters to name, while the present
drivers have occupied several English letters, it can only access 23 pieces of ACER USB 2.0
Flash Stick (exclude A. B. C) with the assistant of USB HUB.
7. Q: When the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick is using, can I run other programs?