the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick will be lost.
3.3 Linux 2.4.x
ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick has already been formatted before out of factory and its
documents system is FAT system; any Linux Kernel 2.4 of Linux can use ACER USB 2.0
Flash Stick. The Linux Kernel need to add the feature of USB support, and you also need
to add USB FILE SYSTEM to use ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick at the same time.
1) Turn on your computer.
2) Insert the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick to the computer's USB interface
Login as root, type order: mount/dev/sda/mnt
This order will put the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick to the directory of " /mnt". "/mnt" is a
directory made by user.
Notice: When you type sda item of the order mount/dev/sda/mnt, there are maybe some
changes because the using of computer or fresh memory card. Please follow the orders of
Linux to operate.
3) Type the order: umout /mnt before pull out the ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick
This order is used for uninstall ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick You must use this order ,
or your document will be lost. The order "/mnt" is corresponding to the upper "/mnt"
1) The Windows 98 system of user's manual is the first edition and the second edition
of Windows 98.
2) ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick will not guarantee its normal operation for all the
computers. We will not answer for any lost because of using ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick .
If any dispute, please solve it with relative law .
4. Technologic Reference of ACER USB 2.0 Flash Stick
Speed of reading
With USB or compatible desktop, laptop and Apple PC
Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.x/Mac OS X, Linux
USB supply (4.5V~5.5V)
Universal serial bus standard 1.1/2.0
Yes, with switch
Lighting :connect successfully
Glinting: reading/Writeing data